Thursday, June 26, 2014

Jumpsuit Love!

Hello readers,

Welcome & Happy Thursday!!!

Are you all ready for USA vs Germany match today? Ahh... I am super pumped. I am working from home today as well, so I will be watching all three games. Lucky eh? ;)

Now..Lets, get started with my second blog post. 

I wore this jumpsuit about two weeks ago when I went for a brunch with my hubby. Here are the OOTD details. I will also post couple of pictures so you can see how cute it is :D

XO,


OOTD Details



JUMPSUIT: TOBI

I love wearing jumpsuts and rompers during the summer time. They look soo stylish and I seriously think anyyyone can pull it off so well. I did not wear any accessories (except my watch) to go with it, since it already had some nice details on it.


Sandals: Banana Republic

They are just regular (no heels) sandals. Very comfortable to walk on them. I was walking around DC on them all day and they obviously did not hurt my feet at all :)


Bag: H&M

My good ole same brown bag that I carry it with me at all time. You will be seeing me carrying this bag a lot ;)


Shades: Raybans


XO




No comments:

Post a Comment