Sunday, June 22, 2014

ORANGE is the new Black!


OOTD Details :

Dress- H&M 


Where do I even start talking about this beautiful dress? I bought it about two years ago and I have been wearing it ever since. I mostly wear it during Spring/ Summer time because I think the color is just so perfect. Not to mention, it also has this details on the top left shoulder (wish I have taken a close up pic) which makes the dress even flattering. I get soo many compliments every time I wear it :)

Shoes- Tobi


Hmm..about these sandals..they are everything. They are the most Fashionable yet comfortable Sandals I have ever worn. They go with pretty much everything I wear. I have been wearing them a lot lately and the more I wear it, the more I fall in love with it :)

Bag- H&M


This off-shoulder bag is perfect in size which make it so easier for me to carry all my belongings (makeup bag, wallet, a hair brush, deodorant etc). Not to mention, it goes perfect with anything I wear. Just love it :)

Oh, and those shades are Ray bans- I got them from Nordstrom.

XO





No comments:

Post a Comment