Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Silver & Brown Smokeyness!

Hello there readers~

It's been quiet a while since I posted anything on my blog. I have been crazy busy with a new project (work of course). Other than that, I just visited 3 different countries about a month ago. I went to Spain, France and Italy. It was very nice but not relaxing as it required a lot of walking. I had a major back pain after I left Spain and it continued through out rest of my trip. I still did what I wanted to do but it was no bueno :(. I did a lot of shopping and ate a lot esp in Italy as you know it's known for their Pizza and Pasta. So how could I resist that deliciousness right? ;)

Now back to my make up story.. Just this past weekend I attended my High school friends wedding where I got my first and foremost chance to do a bridal makeup. YUP!!!! that happened :D

I will go ahead and post the pictures and I will list all products details as well. She wanted Silver & Brown smokey eyes as her theme was mostly Silver.. I guess I did quiet a nice job being my first time for the bridal makeup. Please comment or suggest on how I did or what I need to do in future to make it even better? Suggestions are more than welcome :) (I mean it )

So here are the products deets:

1. Foundation- MAC Studio Fix ( I don't rem the # as I used hers)
2. Primer- Laura Mercier Face Primer
3. Powder- BareMinerals (Golden Medium) & MAC Studio Fix NC30
4. Brozer- NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium & Tarte (Park Ave Princess)
5. Concealer- Maybelline Age Rewind 20L400
6. Blush- BH Cosmetics 10 Color Palette (Orangish Pink- Second one on the top left)
7. Eyeshadow base- NYX 
8. Eyeshadows- Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 (Used Black),  I used this Loreal Brown from her Palette & Silver I used MAC.
9. Mascara- Loreal telescopic in Black
10. Lashes- Ardell in Wispies
11. Highlighter- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
12. Eyeliner- MAC Feline
13. Lips- Used her red liner and her lipstick :) (sorry i don't recall the names
14. Eyebrows- Anastasiabeverly Hills Dark Brown Pomade







No comments:

Post a Comment