Sunday, June 29, 2014

Summer Glow

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Sunday,

Today I will be posting my first and foremost blog about the makeup look I did few days back. I was not sure what to achieve when I started playing with colors the other day. So, I decided it would be perfect to go with the SUMMER time look since, its about that time of the year. 

I mainly used all neutral colors on my eyes and just used few other products on my face to get the dewy and shiny skin. I will be listing the products I used to achieve this look. It's very simple and doesn't need a whole lot of skills, so anyone can try to get it :D

Let's begin with the products I used then.. Below are the details :)

1. Laura Mercier, Tinted Moisturizer, Oil Free in the color Ochre
2. Foundation: Makeup Forever HD #N127
3.Mac Studio Fix Powder # NC35
4. Nars Blush in Liberte
5. Tarte Brozer in Park Ave Princess
6. Sephora Microsmooth in Tangerine Tease
7. Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle 
8. Loreal Paris Telescopic Mascara
9. NYC Liquid Eyeliber in Black Noir #887
10. Sephora Black eyeliner 

11. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dark Brown Pomade for Eyebrows
12. Lipsticks: NYX Lipstick in Fig, Covergirl Lipstick in Ravture Envoutement and Darling Cherie, Mac Lady Danger and NYX Peekaboo Neutral Lipliner

13. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette13. Brushes- Sigma F80 Kabuki, BH Cosmetics Angled & Powder brush to Highlight and Contour :)

XO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment